[fullwidth background_class=”white” top_border=”no” shadow=”yes” parallax=”no” bottom_margin=”no” padding_top=”55″ padding_bottom=””]
The debt FAQs compiled in this section of the knowledge center are the most common questions and problems we hear from our clients about debt, debt collection, and third-party debt collectors.
These debt FAQs can help you understand your credit card debt, unsecured debt, secured debt, student loan debt and how these debts work and affect you.
If you are confused and overwhelmed with your debt, consider looking for professional help from an attorney or law firm that concentrates in debt relief. A qualified debt relief lawyer can help you protect yourself from harassment by debt collectors and understand any legal action taken against you.
Contact us today to see if our debt settlement program is right for you and if it can help you understand and get relief from your debt.
- What is my outstanding debt?
- What Happens If I Am Denied Credit?
- How many and what type of credit accounts do I have?
- How Long Is my Credit History
- Have you Paid your bills on Time?
- Have you applied for new credit recently?
- Lower my Interest Rates
- What does it mean to default on debt
- How to Negotiate with Creditors
- How to Properly Resolve Debt on your Own
- How to be Debt Free
- Consequences of Resolving your Debt on your Own
- What is a 1099c
- How does a 1099c affect me?
- Am I still responsible for paying the debt if I receive a 1099c on it?
- Will I have to pay taxes on the amount listed on the 1099c?
- What to do with Credit Card Debt
- How to Negotiate with Credit Card Companies